The orthopedic doctors at Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group are proud to provide world-class care to adolescents, adults, and seniors with a variety of musculoskeletal issues. Our team includes two board-certified physicians – orthopedic surgeon Dr. Daniel Murphy and sports medicine specialist Dr. Arnold Ramirez – who collaborate with physical therapists and other skilled practitioners to help patients overcome their symptoms and get back on the move.
While Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group’s orthopedic doctors aren’t the only ones who serve the Brandon, FL, area, they offer a wide range of treatments that not all other providers can. For example, our patients benefit from innovative therapies like:
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery
- Total joint replacement with the latest advances in prostheses
- Traditional orthopedic surgery with muscle-sparing techniques
- Personalized physical therapy regimens
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, adult stem cell therapy, and other regenerative medicine treatments
- Hyaluronic acid injections
- And other leading-edge treatments
Additionally, our orthopedic doctors are trusted to care for our area’s finest professional athletes. Dr. Murphy serves on the medical staffs of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the New York Yankees, and Dr. Ramirez is a team physician for the Buccaneers.
Contact Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group today if joint pain, a sports injury, or any other musculoskeletal issue is preventing you from living life to the fullest. Our orthopedic doctors help patients Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group is located a short drive from Brandon, FL.