For the latest advances in orthopedics, turn to the practice that has faithfully served residents of St. Petersburg, Florida, since 1949: Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group. Led by board-certified orthopedic surgeon Dr. Daniel Murphy and board-certified sports medicine specialist Dr. Arnold Ramirez, Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group can be your first choice for comprehensive orthopedics.
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system, which encompasses the bones, joints, muscles, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues. Dr. Murphy and Dr. Ramirez are specially trained to diagnosis, treat, and provide ongoing care for musculoskeletal problems, including but not limited to:
- Achilles tendon injuries, ankle sprains, and other sources of ankle pain
- Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, and other forms of foot pain
- Torn hip flexors, piriformis syndrome, and other sources of hip pain
- ACL tears, MCL tears, and other sources of knee pain
- Labral tears, rotator cuff tears, and other sources of shoulder pain
- Joint instability
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Neck and back pain
Residents of St. Petersburg, FL, continuously turn to us for orthopedics because of our conservative approach to care. Our patients benefit from progressive regenerative medicines and personalized physical therapy services, which may delay or eliminate the need for surgery. In cases where surgery is clinically appropriate, Dr. Murphy performs arthroscopic and joint replacement surgeries using the latest advances in surgical orthopedics.
Contact Tampa Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Group, located a brief drive from St. Petersburg, FL, to schedule your appointment.